Monday, May 22, 2006

And now I present to you

Broadcast Journalism 2-1's [SY 05-06] Class Publication for Newspaper Management "The Cavite Voyager"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the frontpage of our paper

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


This is the opinion page, I wrote the editorial ["Where are they going"] and a column [ "Message Sent"] which I both posted here earlier.

If you want to see the other 14 pages just
  • click here


  • Kudos to my classmate, Gerard Atienza, who designed the layout. I feel so proud to see the fruit of our hardwork. Well, I believe I did a good job in handling our class publication. Afterall, this is the first [and probably the only] time I became an Editor in Chief.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Nice layout! Clean and sleek. Though the banner news is somehow tabloid-like... anyway its good!