Friday, December 21, 2007

50

Today is Day 10 of my OJT and after I ended my shift today I added up all my hours from the start and the total is 50 hours. 150 hours to go.

Today is quite a boring day at the office, we only proofread a few pages. But still this day was still memorable as our articles were published on today's issue of People's Journal. We wrote for the Paskong Pinoy supplement section of People's Journal. I wrote two articles one about Simbang Gabi and the other is a collaboration with Ghie about celebraring Christmas in time of crisis. I woke up early and went to our neighbor who sell newspapers and I bought two copies of People's Journal and then went to promote the issue to my friends through text (buti bumalik na Unlimited texting ng Globe haha). My heart jumped when I saw my articles. Iba ang feeling eh
A dream come true and a good start. Thanks to all my friends who bought today's issue and greeted us after reading our articles.Thanks to Mam Ann for trusting us and Sir Gus for the oppurtunity. Sana maulit muli haha!

No comments: