Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas Starts

After a long time of not changing the skin of this blog, today I decided that it's time to change my template and since it's already December I opted to transformed this site to Christmas mode. Pasko na!
This a way for me to start spreading the Christmas love to everyone. I will also work on putting Christmas music here. I just have to figure out how, anyone there could help me? The downside of being an amateur when it comes to HTML it is that when I changed my template my links were all gone! Oh well, I just have to do it all over again. Masipag naman ako hehe
Also check out my Multiply site and Friendster account which are both on Christmas mode too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

naks. paskong pasko na talaga. :D

Anonymous said...

Hi! Merry xmas din jec!!!

Anonymous said...

oi nadaan ako lagi dito kaso im using our office's pc, di ako makapagpost. ngayon asa skul ako, pero asa labas. =))

yeah, you have no idea what i felt during the earthquake!
-cmc