Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

When it seems the magic slipped away...
We find it all again on Christmas Day.

Believe in what your heart is saying,
Hear the melody that's playing.
There's no time to waste,
There so much to celebrate.
Believe in what you feel inside,
Give your dreams the wings to fly.
You have everything you need, if you just believe.

--- Believe
Josh Groban

***

Today is Christmas Eve. I feel happy. The family is complete. I have so many things to be thankful, our family went to difficult times this year but we survived it. In school, it was a challenging year for both Academics and HF matters but I survived it. I just realized that as I grew older I'm beginning to realized the true spirit of Christmas. I could not deny Christmas today is different when I was young and because of that I used to whine how I could not "feel" Christmas but two years ago I felt the Christmas magic again, something happened to me and I'm glad it paved the way for me to feel Christmas spirit once more. And it will stay.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

merry christmas kuya! =)