Friday, January 18, 2008

Changes

I changed my featured song from Love Song by Sara Bareilles to Whatever It Takes by Lifehouse today. I love this song. I have been a fan of Lifehouse since their breakout hit Hanging By A Moment almost 7 years ago [tagal na pala!]. If you will ask me what are my top 10 favorite songs of all time, 5 out of 10 will be songs by Lifehouse. I plan to buy their CD, I will just save money. I have their first two albums on cassette. COLLECTOR'S ITEMS, since cassette tapes are phased out already [excluding blank tapes of course]. I kinda feel sad about that. I promise myself that if I ever have the extra money I will buy CDs. The sales of CDs are down because of the Internet, and well this is my way to support people in the recording industry and the employees of the record bars [naks!]. I started last Christmas I bought myself albums of Sugarfree, Elliott Yamin and the Best of Almost Kinda Acoustic. Well I had the money to buy those [I did not buy all of them at the same time btw] because of the Christmas Bonus of my siblings.
So I must find a good job in the future to support my "luxuries": books,magazines and CDs.

Check out the Whatever It Takes' music video [don't say MTV!] here

No comments: