Friday, March 21, 2008

The Ticket

Here it is.

I'm just days away to the end of my college life. And the start of a new chapter of my life. This Holy Week I am really reflecting. I need to find myself and discover what will I do for the rest of my life. Unlike in school where everything has a foreseeable end, life after college is unpredictable. I know it is different out there. Wish me luck.

***

Last Tuesday [March 18] I supervised the Editorial Board examinations. HF is ushering to a new era. A better year I hope. I already committed myself that I will train and guide the future EB this summer since there will be a lot of new faces in next year's slate. I learned from my shortcomings the past year and this will serve as the fuel for me to impart important knowledge to them. March 26 will be the panel interview where I invited two of my previous editors to seat as panelists. This will be exciting.

I love Heraldo Filipino and after my dismal performance this year the least I could do is give my all for the remaining time of my term and help the next batch editors by guiding them and preparing them to the tough road ahead.

***

The start of the year was a difficult time for me. Well, until now actually. I am still haunted with the events of January. It sucks to feel this way. I want to move on. I tried. I diverted my attention. But in the end I could not escape this feeling. I'm such a coward. I'm so weak. Everything was going fine until January. From there everything went downhill. I have no one to blame but myself. I wish I could turn back time. But I know I cant and have to face the consequences. And somehow my decisions in the future will be affected by this.
How I wish I was stronger.

No comments: