Thursday, April 10, 2008

Wow

That's what I said when I found out that the Philippines will have its own version of the reality series [and one of my all time faves] SURVIVOR. Not a copy cat/rip off but a franchise! GMA 7 bought the rights and plugs are now being played on channel 7. I'm so excited! I don't know how will the Filipino audience respond to this kind of show where backstabbing and manipulation are rampant. I have high hopes for this show since GMA 7's foray to reality TV through EXTRA CHALLENGE was quite good [quite because there were off episodes/weeks]. Reportedly, the current affairs team of GMA will produce the show, so a plus point for me!
And well since we know how the two stations compete, I wonder how will ABS CBN respond to this? Amazing Race Philippines perhaps? Exciting!

No comments: