Thursday, July 03, 2008

Brooke White on Tour

Photobucket

image courtesy of hardkandy of Pinoyexchange

I've mentioned in a blog entry a few weeks ago how I love America Idol 7 finalist Brooke White because of her personality and mesmerizing musicality. Yesterday, the American Idol 7 started their summer tour in the US and I was fortunate to have view some videos of her performance during her set in the concert. She sang three songs, Feist's 1234, Coldplay's Yellow and she reprise Let it Be which she first performed during the Beatles Week of AI. I love her performance of Let It Be, I never thought she could top her AI performance of that song (which actually made me a fan), her performance of Let it Be on the first stop of the tour was so breath taking. I really hope she will have a successful post-AI career. Anyway, here is a video for concert performance of Let it Be , I also uploaded Yellow and 1234 performances at my multiply site. Thevideos courtesy of some Brooke fans who watched the concert live and was kind enough to upload it in YouTube. I'm also thanking my online buddies at the Brooke White Love Thread at pinoyexchange.com who share the love for Brooke because of them I'm always updated with Brooke.

No comments: