Friday, July 04, 2008

Music Picks

Some songs that I really like right now. Check it out


Leave Out All The Rest-Linkin Park


When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed
Don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest




Sweet and Low-Augustana



Hold me down, sweet and low, little girl
Hold me down, sweet and low, and I'll carry you home
Hold me down, sweet and low, little girl
Hold me down, and I'll carry you home





I'm Yours-Jason Mraz

I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours




Forever-Chris Brown

It's like I waited my whole life
For this one night
It's gonna be me and you in the dance floor
Cuz we only got one night
Double your pleasure
Double you fun
And dance forever



Disconnection Notice-Pupil

So…
Turn off the lights now
Turn off the lights now…
Disconnection notice



No comments: