Thursday, September 04, 2008

Birthday Gift

A few minutes from now I will turn 21. A lot had happened the past year. Unforgettable experiences. So many lessons learned. But I thank God for everything, I survived another year. And as I turn a year older I will soon face a new chapter in my life, a way overdue chapter.
But when I think of it, the timing is so perfect. My birthday wish would have been that I finally get a job and guess what earlier today I was finally hired!
I NOW HAVE A JOB!
Thank you God for this wonderful birthday gift you have given to me. After five months of being a bum where I experienced rejection, false hopes and so many emo moments haha finally this is it.
I discovered a lot during my unemployed time. It humbled me. I had so many reflections about myself and life in general. I guess this was God's plan. He taught me a lesson. And somehow that period of my life was a blessing in disguise especially for my family. Maybe it was one of the reasons why it took so long for me to land a job. Everything just went into full circle.
I will never forget it.
I am excited that now I'm finally here about to face the real world. At the same time, I am nervous but heck it's about time. I'm ready!

No comments: