Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mark The Date: 03-07-09

Great news for the fans of the Eraserheads (like me)! The part 2 of the 2008 Concert of the Year will push through on March 7, 2009. The Philippine Star's Supreme section dished out the news today. Read the article here
I will surely not miss the one, good thing I already have a new job (was hired two days ago and will start on January 19) so I could save up. The reunion concert part 2 is named "The Final Set". Literally, it means that they are just finishing the the reunion concert but this could be really the final concert of the four guys together(hence final set) but heck at least Eraserheads will go out with a bang and will finally have a better closure than their messy break up a few years ago. But maybe I'm jumping to conclusions too haha what is important is that there would be a part 2 and I MUST WATCH IT.
So excited!

No comments: