Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bullets: 21st Century Breakdown



I bought this CD last Sunday and it was worth the money! I'm not really a music critic so I will just give a rundown of my thought about the album.

  • I think this is better than American Idiot which is also a great album for me!
  • I love the division of songs per act!
  • Listening to the CD is a musical journey
  • My favorite act is ACT III: Horsehoes and Handgrenades
Favorite tracks per act:
  • ACT I (Heroes and Cons): ?Viva La Gloria!
  • ACT II (Charlatans and Saints): Restless Heart Syndrome
  • ACT III (Horsehoes and Handgrenades): 21 Guns
My over all Top 5:
  1. Restless Heart Syndrome
  2. ?Viva La Gloria!
  3. 21 Guns
  4. 21st Century Breakdown
  5. American Eulogy (Mass Hysteria/Modern World)

  • Know Your Enemy sounds very different from the rest of the tracks but maybe because I've heard that song a lot of times already I still like the song though and it was a good choice for first single its catchy enough to help gain interest for the album.
  • American Eulogy is the "Jesus of Suburbia" of this album, the structure of the song is very complicated and exciting
  • The art for this album is really good.

No comments: