Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Complications

With the kind of name this virus has it could be easily be forgotten but no it has become a household name, the A(H1N1) virus is clearly making its mark! In a bad way of course. I'm really bothered with the news everyday with more people getting it here in the Philippines. What a rocky start it must have been for the students as many schools are suspending classes because of it. Today, my alma matter DLSU-D announced they are suspending the classes because of a suspected case of a student suffering from the virus.
I'm getting paranoid.
Although it is a bit comforting that there is a cure for this and a lot of have been already been cured from it. What's really annoying me though that there are still opportunitsts, like a few days ago I saw someone in a social networking sitr selling the vaccine for a very expensive price! Definitely over pricing it! Plus, could 'regular' people sell vaccines? What people could do for money really disgusts me!
Tsk...tsk.

No comments: