Thursday, June 04, 2009

Listen to Radio Radio by Brooke White!

I know that in the 7th season of American Idol the two Davids are the stars of that season. Their concert here in the Philippines was a success. But neither of the two got my attention of that season but the fifth placer Brooke White! I really like her voice and her personality, she seems sweet and fun to be with. She is actually my third favorite American Idol alumnus of all time (next to Kelly Clarkson and Elliot Yamin). I know she may not get the success of Kelly, Carrie, Daughtry or the Davids but I'm hoping she would have a good enough post-AI career and seems like she is on the right track. She will release her post-AI album HIGH HOPES AND HEARTBREAK on July 21, 2009! Man, I hope somehow that CD will be available here in the Philippines!
Anyway, listen to her first single from the album which she premiered today, the title is RADIO RADIO and I really think this song is very RADIO FRIENDLY :D
Wishing all the best for Brooke :)

No comments: