Friday, March 12, 2010

Spotlight: Pyramid - Charice feat Iyaz

I'm quite excited with this, this song actually has a chance to break in the tought US music market. It's very radio friendly and I think it was a wise decision that Charice's management decided to get Iyaz as a featured artist to get more attention on US radio. So hopefully this will chart on the Billboard Hot 100 and I hope it won't be like "Note to God" that just charted for one week then out. As a Filipino chart geek, it would be a treat to see a fellow Pinoy compete in the most competitive music chart in the world. So crossing my fingers for this one

3 comments:

digiputz said...

I like this song. I saw her at the airport last week, she was quiet and friendly. :)

forg/jecoup said...

I'm glad she made it this far :) Pyramid is indeed a good song, hoping for its success

www.bienvenue-chezmoi.blogspot.com said...

I love d song! Its catchy and not-too-diva-type. A bit like JoJo, but still, Charice got her own style on belting & hit the note beautifully.. ^^