Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What Are You Thankful For?


My friend Ara invited me to join their blog Thank You Lord and I immediately accepted the invitation because I really like the blog's concept. I'm a generally optimistic person and despite facing setbacks in life, I always try to look at the brighter side of each situation. Sometimes, we need to surround ourselves with positive energy to life ourselves up and the first step is to appreciate some things about our lives that we need to thank for. Last night for example, my family experienced another nasty typhoon, the winds was so strong, I felt that they could knock off our doors and windows. It happened during the wee hours of the morning and with no electricity it was a really scary moment but thankfully nothing bad happened to us or our house for that matter. Everyday, no matter how much you feel "life sucks" you should try to see the brighter side of things and be thankful for something. It could have been worse you know.

***
Visit Thank You Lord blog here and to join or contribute please click here

3 comments:

Dez Garriel said...

Kuya Jec, I found this site : http://www.givesmehope.com/

amazing talaga yung mga stories nila. It makes me feel better every time things gone worse. :)

forg/jecoup said...

Good find Dez :)

Anonymous said...

Aww.. Thanks, Jec! I'm so glad you liked the concept. So proud to have you on our team. Please keep posting!