Sunday, September 12, 2010

Full

Just got home from a family outing in Nagcarlan, Laguna then later on Tagaytay (because it was already on the way home so why not visit it too right?) We visited their church there and strolled for a while. It was really good that I was able to unwind with my family this weekend because work will be hectic! We have another event to organize on September 21 and it will be held on a five star hotel (it will be my first time to enter a five star hotel actually). This event is harder to produce than the first one we did for Canon because there are more details and it's a grander event so it's really a BIG challenge for us. I'm tasked to do the event script once again which is in my favor because I like writing scripts anyway and my task on the day itself will be assisting the event host (which is DJ Scarlet formerly of 103.5 Max FM and now 99.5 RT). Aside from the event I still have the dubbing scripts to write for of course. We have a new telenovela project "Mar de Amor" to write for because the current show we are writing "En Nombre Del Amor" is almost done already (I also occasionally write for the other projects when the need arises). Then we have this health infomercial that we will work on too. And last and definitely not the least is that we have the concert of Ogie Alcasid and Ryan Cayabyab on October. Anyway, thank God we have lots of projects to do, it will be hectic but hey this is good for us because our jobs are secured :D But despite my busy work schedule, I will try my best to update the blog (especially the chart related posts :)

No comments: