Monday, October 04, 2010

O.C at the P.I.C.C

I'm excited this coming Friday because it will be my first time to watch a concert! Yes, it will be my first time ever! (Concert tickets are something that I could not afford when I was a student and even when I begun working). Anyway, I'm so glad that the first concert I will see will feature two legendary OPM artists as Beginnings at Twenty Plus, Inc (the company I'm working for) and Star Express will produce "O.C a the P.I.C.C" featuring Mr. Ogie Alcasid and Mr. Ryan Cayabyab. The concert will be staged on October 8, 2010 at 8pm. Guest performers include Ms. Ai Ai Delas Alas, Noel Cabangon and the Ryan Cayabab Singers. Well, I'm not sure yet as of now if I will be tapped to work backstage to help things out but if that's the case that's even more exciting for me. But one thing's for sure I will be there! Anyway, if you are interested tickets are available at Ticketnet and Ticketworld outlets. For more ticket information, please call 544.7906 or 547.7904. A portion of the proceed will go to the OPM Foundation [Alcasid is the newly appointed president of the Organisasyon ng Pilipinong Mang-aawit (OPM) which aims to promote and strengthen Filipino music here and abroad].



No comments: