Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Spotlight: Rosario

When I first saw the trailer of "Rosario" it gave me goosebumps. I have no idea what the story is all about but the trailer is really something, the cinematography and production is very impressive, the musical score is haunting and it looks like the film is well acted. The film is directed by actor Albert Martinez, I'm not sure if this is his first foray on directing but I'm already impressed with the trailer so I really can't wait to watch this film next month. It is one of the entries on the 2010 Metro Manila Film Festival and this film is produced by CinemaBuhay and Studio5 (the new movie arm of TV5). I hope the film will live up to the impressive trailer but I really have a strong feeling that this is indeed a good film. Let's see :)

2 comments:

Dez Garriel said...

Kuya! Impressive nga! I am looking forward to see this one! Grabe ang ganda! :) Thank you for the sneak peak!

forg/jecoup said...

You're welcome, impressive trailer talaga