Friday, June 17, 2011

PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from 'slow-mo' to 'fast paced'


Nuffnang and PLDT MyDSL will be hosting a movie-screening of Transformers 3: Dark Side of the Moon this month. To find out how to join, visit Nuffnang.

With "PLDT MyDSL Internet to Sawa"people will experience the ultimate transformation with their web surfing usage. Gone are the days where users will have to endure slow connection and limited access to websites because "PLDT MyDSL Internet to Sawa" will transform your connection to a much better one that will put you ahead of everyone.

Visit www.myworldmydsl.com for more information or call 171 to confirm your subscripstion today!

I'm really thankful to Nuffnang for transforming my blogging experience to a whole new level. Before I was just a regular blogger who just to love to blog about anything and everything but ever since I became a Nuffnanger I became more cautious with my blogging content as I aimed to put more substantial content than before! And of course Nuffnang made me realize the perks of blogging as I definitely enjoyed joining their promos :)

Cheers to Nuffnang and PLDTMyDSL! :)

No comments: