Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Third Time

I can't believe it's been a week since I went to Baguio for the launch of Azalea Residences. It's my third time to visit the City of Pines and well I'm very lucky that all my three trips to Baguio are free! My first visit was from 5 years ago when I attended the OSSEI Campus Journalism Workshop where I was one of the 5 representatives from Heraldo Filipino. The second time was just last year when I was part of the team who shot the materials for Azalea Residences' AVP. So yeah I feel blessed to have that opportunity to visit Baguio once more - for free! Anyway, it was an exhausting trip because it was the company first out of town event and it's quite difficult to do because of logistics and all the stuff but we pulled through. There were some problems like a conflict with the host (which is really unfortunate because the host was really nice and there were just misunderstandings which could have been resolved but oh well we're just gonna charge it to experience) but overall the event was a success. Anyway, you guys should check out Azalea Residences Baguio it's really a fancy hotel I must say without bias at all. We also helped them out organized their Christmas party. It was a nationwide party as the company's provincial offices in Cebu, Iloilo and Davao were there too. It was so amazing because they really went all the way with the dance competition in which Team Cebu won. All I can say is that their performances are something you would see in Showtime! And one more thing their grand raffle prize was a brand new car! How awesome was that! And when their big bosses came to the stage to give their speeches, it was really heartwarming and you can see how much the employees love their bosses and their work. I admit I got a little envious, I love my job and the company don't get me wrong, but there's still something in the company that's lacking. To be fair our company is just young (15 years) and I'm sure a bright future is ahead of us. Anyway, back to my Baguio trip so on the last day we had a free day to shop for pasalubong! Well my day was spoiled because I got into a minor accident. It's really stupid how my left foot got injured so I will spare you the details but well it wasn't really that bad but I since I can't walk properly I was not able to roam around that much. We arrived in Makati close to midnight. It was another memorable trip for me and I'm glad I experienced. I learned a lot of stuff once again from this trip. Thank you Lord for all the blessings ;)

No comments: